Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DESTROYED + STUDDED FOR ALEX!

Hey there guys! This studded and destroyed shorts that I made is for Ms. Alexandra Lopez ( a dear friend of mine) ! I thought that destroying or fraying the shorts would look better and edgy. So,  yeah. I think it looks lovely. :)









( a closer view of the studded cross)







Actually, I had fun fraying the shorts and I also machine washed them for the frayed parts to look better.  :)

 ( after several times of washing them you would notice that the frayed parts would fray better )






HOPED YOU LOVE IT ALEX!



THANKS FOR READING!


- ALY


( NOTE : You could get a shorts like these by visiting my shop at www.thenormshop.blogspot.com )- for contacs : try visiting my profile


No comments:

Post a Comment