Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 19, 2012

STUDDED CROSS NECKLACE

 Hi everyone! It's been a while since I last posted on my blog  because I got really lazy these days. Anyways, here it is! :)

 


The reason I made this necklace is because I got bored and I tried to make my day worth it and productive. So I just came up with the idea of making a studded necklace.








 

 

(a closer view of the cross)

The fabric that I used is somehow thick to hold the studs.



  Anyways, if you're interested to have a necklace like mine in no time you can actually buy this version! (will be selling it for P150) You can tweet me at www.twitter.com/alyannaviray or fb me at Alyanna Viray! Hoped you like it and keep reading my blog! :) Thanks!




SPREAD THE WORD!

-ALY

- feel free to comment

1 comment: