Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 12, 2012

STUDDED DENIM JACKET












        Hola! So it's my first D.I.Y. post. As you can see I studded this biker jacket with cone studs that I bought last Monday with my dad. Actually, I tried looking for studs for ages and I encountered websites that sell studs like www.ebay.com and www.studsandspikes.com. Unfortunately, I can't afford it because it's too pricey and they won't offer free shipping in the Philippines. So I just asked my dad to take me to Tabora, it's in Divisoria, where you'll see almost all of your craft needs and for goodness sake, no regrets were made! There's a shop there that sell almost 5 kinds of studs like the pyramid,cone,circle,spikes, etc. and I promised to come back for more! :)



THANKS FOR READING! - ALY



4 comments:

  1. hi :) would you be kind enough to a fellow DIY-er where is this shop? im dyingggg! im desperate! pleaseeeeeeee.. hahaha BTW IM LOVIN THIS DENIM POLO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaitleen! I bought these studs from Tabora in Divisoria. You'll find a variety of studs there.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you like it! Thanks!

      Delete
    3. not only the polo but all ur DIY <3 uhmm.. where exactly in tabora? hahaha sorry for being makulit :(

      Delete