Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 13, 2012

STUDDED DENIM SHORTS

Hola! Second DIY post here. :)




Studs again! Just like what I said I thought of studding almost everything. So, yeah. I studded these shorts that I got. These shorts are actually not like that before, I altered it to fit me well. ( like what everyone does, cutting the shorts to make it better)




SHORTS #1


 


 

This shorts that I have is high waisted and somehow old  so it looks really vintage and cool. I studded it to give it a cool new look. Voila!





a closer view of the studs ( The studs are silver ) - it reflected from my yellow wall that's why it's gold-ish




SHORTS #2


Black looks good! I added studs to give it an edgy look and feel. I placed the studs on just one side to balance the look.   (This denim is actually a hand me down that I got from my aunt.)





a closer view of the studs ( The studs are silver ) -  it reflected from my yellow wall that's why it's gold-ish












THANKS FOR READING! -ALY

No comments:

Post a Comment